Monday, January 10, 2011

And they're off!

The flight from MN to Charlotte was canceled because of a rare southern snow/sleet/ice storm, but I trust the MN folks will make it to the Bahamas in plenty of time. Last I heard they were rescheduled to go to Chicago, then Miami, then Nassau, Bahamas. Below are my mom, dad, and Laura waiting to be re-booked at US Airways. Carol, Phyllis, and Joe were already over at their new airline, American Airlines, getting their tickets for Chicago.



Have a great trip, Harts and Benders!!

3 comments:

  1. Have a great trip guys! Every time I hear "Bahamas", I go insane with jealousy. I look forward to reading a lot about your trip on here! Bon Voyage!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy the trip everyone! Can't wait to hear all about your adventures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My in-laws live near Charolette and school has been cancelled all week! I guess they can't handle a little snow/sleet/ice! Whimps!! Have a great trip everyone! I want to see a post from Carol O'Neill pretty soon!

    ReplyDelete